iReporter

(DALLAS, TX; VAN ZANDT COUNTY, TX); June 14, 2021 – The SPCA of Texas removed 12 dogs from a trailer on a property in Van Zandt County, Texas. The dogs were...
SO MUCH HAPPENING AT THE GARDEN THIS PAST WEEK Where to begin? I’ll start with the pumpkin story. Last Wednesday, June 2, I decided to start a Ruth Stout...
“Shower of Flowers” by Fran Chausse White Framed 26 x 30? Oil "My pitcher overflows with an aura of beauty!" Grapevine is a great place to visit often....
Liz Berry – Guest Contributor
Jun 4 2021
Many tend to think of world hunger as being “over there” across an ocean or two. It is. But is also likely to be right in your own neighborhood, and certainly...
“Hide and Seek” by Jackie Railsback Framed 16 x 20" Watercolor “Goats and donkey were hiding from my camera in an old Bavarian village. I captured the shadows...
“A Feeling of Blue” by Regina Davis Gallery Wrap 36 x 24” Oil on Canvas “Look and listen. As you watch and listen to the waves, there comes a sense of the...
“Breaking Forth, Psalm 112:4” by Sara Joseph Gallery Wrap 36 x 24” Acrylic on Canvas “Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness;” Psalm 112:4...
“In Bloom” by Christina Fitch Gallery Wrap diptych 27 x 24" Encaustic “I endeavored to capture the essence of spring through the vivid colors and patterns....
“Spring Flutters” by Kelly Gowan Framed 37 x 25” Resin and Acrylic on birch wood “Spring Flutters is such a light bright airy abstract. It is done in...
Dallas Symphony Orchestra returns to Kidd Springs Park on Thursday June 3rd for a free outdoor concert at 8:15 p.m. 711 West Canty St. 75208. Cara Mia Theater...