iReporter

Jacqui Nickell – Guest Contributor
May 20 2016
Every year, the staff at Lakehill Preparatory School dream up camps that make me wish I were a kid again! I get so many calls and emails from parents asking...
May 12 2016
Lakehill Preparatory School is hosting an Admission Coffee for parents of children entering kindergarten through fourth grade on Tuesday, May 24, at 9:00 a.m....
Feb 2 2016
Lakehill Preparatory School is hosting an Admission Coffee and Conversation for parents of children entering kindergarten through second grade on Tuesday...
Lauren Roth – Guest Contributor
Jan 22 2016
National Drug & Alcohol Facts Week, January 25-31 2016 (NDAFW) is a national health observance for teens to promote local events that use NIDA science to...
Prestonwood Christian Academy (PCA) sent more than 800 students and faculty members out across the Metroplex on Nov. 5, to serve during the 13 th annual PCA...
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE DISD BOND PROGRAM: NOW YOU KNOW WHOM TO ASK! The League of Women Voters of Dallas is presenting four educational programs about...
Julia Shelton – Guest Contributor
Apr 9 2015
Come discover the Primrose Experience at our Career Fair on April 18 beginning from 9:00 a.m. until noon.* Positions available at 11 Primrose locations in...
Are you looking for a job at a private preschool that raises the bar for early childhood education? Join our team today and make a positive impact on the lives...
Biggest Yard Sale of the Year! Poteet High School Parking Lot | April 11, 2015 | 8am-2pm MISD Community Education's Spring Fling Sell-A-Thon is an event...
Home from college over the summer or a high school student looking for dual credit? Beginning German being offer at UTA (University of Texas at Arlington)....