iReporter

It's no secret that, for most kids, summer break means hitting pause on education for a few months. As much as your children want to veg out all summer, that's...
As school draws to a close, most parents like to drop off a little something for the adults who've helped raise their children over the past nine months....
It’s that time of year again. *cue that Alice Cooper song* Kids are rejoicing in their newfound freedom and college students are abandoning their dorms to move...
MISD Community Education – Guest Contributor
May 4 2017
3 Camps! June 19 - June 22 / July 10 - July 13 / J uly 31 - August 3 Click date range for more details and registration options. Finally an Art Camp...
Maribeth Hughes – Guest Contributor
Apr 27 2017
STEM DAY CAMP STEM Day Camp is for all girls & boys entering the 3 rd thru 8 th grades Fall of 2017 Chemistry, Rocketry, Robotics, Physics, Mathematics,...
Lakehill's National Honor Society (NHS) and National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) held a combined Induction Ceremony on April 18 in Lakehill's Charles Wyly...
Lakehill is not afraid to confront uncomfortable subjects such as racism and the Holocaust in its curriculum. The Lakehill community is lucky. Very few of have...
On February 24, Lakehill fourth grade students gathered for the Invention Convention, a much anticipated event that tests students' abilities to link simple...
Jacqui Nickell – Guest Contributor
May 20 2016
Every year, the staff at Lakehill Preparatory School dream up camps that make me wish I were a kid again! I get so many calls and emails from parents asking...
Jacqui Nickell – Guest Contributor
May 12 2016
Lakehill Preparatory School is hosting an Admission Coffee for parents of children entering kindergarten through fourth grade on Tuesday, May 24, at 9:00 a.m....