iReporter

Light, intermittent summer rain showers are a welcome, temporary relief for the drought conditions North Texans are currently experiencing. And while the...
You’re not fooling us—we know you’re on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. And chances are, you use these social media apps on multiple devices—your desktop,...
Angela Washeck – Guest Contributor
Jul 10 2013
With the summer heat setting in, there is nothing like a cold, refreshing beverage to cool you down. Because sometimes food just can’t satisfy like a delicious...
BubbleLife Staff – BubbleLife Staff
Jul 10 2013
Osteoporosis is a silent disease that weakens bones and puts women and men at risk for fractures. In fact, recently released prevalence data from the National...
By Shelia Huffman, BubbleLife Columnist For 57 years, Merriwood Ranch has taught thousands of children to ride horses and preserved some of the last remaining...
Tuesday evening, I found myself in the audience at the Miss Texas 2013 preliminary competition. Full disclosure: one of my best friends is a contestant (hint:...
1. The George W. Bush Presidential Center Perusing the exhibits highlighting the Bush presidency is much more interesting for the kids than reading a history...
In last week's edition of Highland Park's Blue Zone News, HPDPS Sgt. Lance Koppa tells citizens about a new scheme criminals are using to get ahold of cell...
Ben Dunford, Texas Regional Medical Center at Sunnyvale’s CFO since August 2011, recently was named to Becker’s Hospital Review’s 125 Hospital and Health System...
How will you spend your Independence Day this year? In our area, the options are endless, but this 4 th of July roundup will hopefully help you narrow down your...