Dallas Christian school welcomes the entire community to its annual PTO Carnival. This year the carnival has become a Renaissance Fair complete with games, contests, and feasting. The Carnival is free to get in and tickets are available for purchase to participate in games. The event is being catered by Cole Mountain Restaurant. You will not want to miss the grand finale event of the world-traveling real "Jousting Tournament" by a'Plaisance, Ltd. from Austin, Texas. Come see top-ranked jousters test their skills against their peers. Parents and children will love meeting the horses and knights.
Schedule of Events:
- 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.- Tickets available for purchase at the event.
- Renaissance Fair / PTO Carnival
- Cox Center Parking Lot - Dallas Christian School
- Catered dinner by Cole Mountain Restaurant available for purchase.
- 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.- $10 per person for Jousting Show
- Jousting Tournament
- Republic Parkway Entrance near Softball Field
- 7:00 p.m.
- The Somewhat True Tale of Robin Hood
- Presented by DC Fine Arts Department
- Black Box Theater - Dallas Christian High School
- Purchase Tickets on our website
It is going to be a full day of Dallas Christian merriment complete with lots of fellowship and feasting!
Jousting Show Information